Classic Size Sequences
6. Be honest with your numbers! The first cup should exactly replace your jockstrap's pouch, so that you will receive the most pleasurable benefits from your JockUp.
7. The measurements are a mite different for the Curved and Narrow Uplifters. Wear a jock with more pouch room for this one, since you need to dress "cock up". For the pouch circumference, make sure you "tape" around your cock tip and ball sac.
8. The pouch depth is measured the same as for the classic JockUp. But, we add another dimension -- the pouch length. This is a straight line number representing the length of the Curved Uplifter from the base of your nuts to the tip of your cock.
Uplifter Size Sequences
9. There are two choices for pouch length. The first, was the original length of the Curved Uplifter: This should be short enough that your cock can't reach a full erection when wearing it. The longer option, what I call the Long Mantle Upflifter's length, allows over an inch more room, but can give your cock too much room to stay properly in place. Stay away from working long division problems in your head while wearing it! <G>
10. Another way of looking at the Curved Uplifter length is to consider that the cock area can be much less deep than ball area. Recognizing this, I trim the cock pouch area back about an inch. This has the effect for a given circumference, of giving an inch more cock "growing room".
11. General sizing rule. My sizes are pattern sizes, and the actual room inside the JockUp will vary with the material selected. The inside circumference of neoprene JockUps will be 1/2" to 3/4" less than those on the chart. Melon Foam JockUps are about an inch smaller, and the Knuckled Foam models run at least an inch and a half "under circumference"! I thought about trying to adjust them all to come out the same, but that would cause such a multiplication of patterns as to be unmanageable.
12. Stacking Rule. The sizes are based on about an inch in circumference and a quarter inch in depth increase for each greater size. This worked fine for neoprene, and every size I made was nestable. With Melon Foam, you have to go up two sizes to stack, and Knuckled Foam puts the stackable sets three sizes apart!
13. Here's a practical example. Let's say you want to get a set of stackable Classic JockUps in Melon Foam, and your measurements are 13" around, and 3" deep. The C3 size would probably be too small, since the foam cuts an inch off the circumference. I'd get the C4. Then, since Melon foam is close to twice as thick as neoprene, the next two nestable sizes would be C6 and C8. If you need bigger than C8, please tell me what year you ran in the Preakness!
14. Suspensory Sizing. I'm not publishing a chart for suspensories yet, since they're still are very much in development. If you're interested in one, what I would need is the essentially your ball sac circumference and depth, and what size cock opening (diameter) you desire. This last measurement should be made when you are not fullyerect, and if it's easier for you, just provide me with your cock's circumference: I'm on real close terms with Pi!
15. Don't Worry! If you're not sure what sizes to order, don't panic. Just tell me your base dimensions, what style and material you want, and whether you want any to nest. I'll make sure you get a set that meets your expressed needs!